Not enough hair volume to braid? Wear a wig and feel too heavy? Not sure what kind of hairstyle to wear with your hanfu?
Let's learn a simple hanfu hairstyle (without adding a wig) today.
1. First divide the hair into the front and back, divided into areas as shown.
2. Divided into four parts, respectively, tied into braids.
3. Divide the back of the ponytail into two bunches, tie the leather band in the middle, with the leather band as a crossover point, and wrap it backwards respectively, similar to a bow.
4. Tidy up the end of the hair to the back of the head, fixed with a hairpin.
5. Wrap the three braids in front around the back, paying attention to the middle one to end up a little bit, and adjust the position in the process.
6. Prepare a hair tie, tie the hair tie to the head.
7. Finally put on your favorite hair accessories.