In winter, it’s a good time to take pictures of the snowscape of Hanfu. However, we believe that everyone will encounter the same problem when taking photos: “Stiff posture when taking pictures” (well, this problem may exist in any season).
But! Don’t worry, we have found some super easy-to-use winter Hanfu snow props for you.
How can you make a snow scene without an oil paper umbrella? It’s not only 100% utilized when taking a picture, but also can block the wind when you are frozen for beauty. And no matter how you shoot it, it will be super artistic conception.
- Open the umbrella: open the umbrella, but don’t fully support it. Keep it half-open, and just look at the umbrella naturally.
- Support umbrella: open the umbrella, support it flat or tilt it slightly.
- Back image: put the open umbrella behind your shoulder.
- Holding umbrella: close the umbrella, hold it in front of your chest, and pay attention to relaxation.
Muli: 幕篱; an ancient hat for women to cover their faces when they go out.
When taking Hanfu photos, you will also encounter the situation that it is not natural to look directly at the lens. At this time, it’s good to take the Muli. It not only has a hazy mood but also can reduce the tension of the camera.
- Hand support: naturally hold the brim with one hand.
- Half lifting: try half lifting the veil and take a close-up picture of half-face or eyes.
- Back image: wear Muli or carry it behind you and take a back image.
Lantern / Lighting props
Lanterns are also very suitable for taking pictures of Hanfu snow scenes. They can have a different mood in the snow. Especially at night, the lantern can be called a camera artifact. Besides, they are friendly to posture, which can be put aside or held on the hand.
Flower / Tree
When photographing snow scenery, you can choose some flowers/branches as props, such as red plum, pine branches, etc., which can be very beautiful if you hold them in your hands at will.
Warm hand equipment
Tea set / Chessboard / Food box
Take a picture of the outdoor scene in winter, it would be better if you could meet buildings like pavilions. At this time, put out your tea set, set a chessboard, you can easily create an atmosphere, and have mutual movement.
Books and letters
Masks can create a very good sense of story. Masks can play a big role in taking pictures together.
In the beginning, we can learn from these good photography works, but more importantly, we need according to the actual scene to take good Hanfu photos.